Baked Seafood Salad
This seafood salad is quite tasty and delicious. This recipe can serve 6 people. It is a perfect dish for serving guests.
This recipe may also be cooked in the microwave which will save a lot of time. It only takes about 15 minutes to cook in the microwave. That is a great time saving meal for those rushed or hurried meals.
This salad contains protein, calcium, iron vitamin A, and vitamin C. It will store well in the fridge and may be easily reheated in the microwave.
It is excellent for serving with hot buttered rolls. I hope that you will enjoy preparing and serving this tasty salad as much as I do.
It is not that expensive to make and will fit the budget well. This is an excellent salad for serving at parties or pot luck dinners. It is very colorful and flavorful and will brighten any table.
This seafood salad is great served for lunch or dinner. It is a meal that the whole family will enjoy. The best thing is that it takes less time to prepare than most seafood salads.
1 pack of imitation crab meat
1 pack of shrimp, peeled
1 small red pepper
1 small yellow pepper
1 small green pepper
1/2 cup of celery, diced
1/2 cup of mayonnaise
1/2 cup of sour cream
1 cup of seasoned bread crumbs
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon of pepper
1 teaspoon of dried parsley
2 tablespoons of real butter
1. In a large bowl, combine crab and shrimp and mix in all the peppers and celery. Add mayonnaise, sour cream, salt and pepper, and parsley and mix until well combined.
2. Pour the mixture into a greased baking dish.
3. Mix the seasoned bread crumbs and butter well.
4. Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes.
How to Microwave Baked Seafood Salad
The ingredients are the same as the conventional oven method.
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the crab, shrimp, peppers, and celery. Add the mayonnaise, sour cream, salt, pepper, and [parsley and mix until well combined.
2. Place the mixture into a microwave safe baking dish. Mix the bread crumbs and butter well and top the salad.
3. Cover the salad with a paper towel or wax paper and microwave for 15 minutes on medium-high.
4. Serve hot with hot buttered rolls and enjoy!