What are Hemorrhoids? They are veins of the anal region that have become swollen and inflamed, mainly due to excessive straining. The symptoms include: pain, bleeding, burning, inflammation, itching and irritation. Some of the main causes are: constipation, heredity, obesity, excessive use of laxatives, lifting heavy objects, diarrhea, pregnancy, sedentary lifestyle, straining during bowel movements and a diet low in fiber. Since hemorrhoid dose not go away on its own, we should learn a few treatments especially home remedies for this condition. Now here are as below:
The natural hemorrhoids relief for hemorrhoids:
- Eat less processed foods.
- Introduce more fruits, vegetables and integral cereals in your diet.
- Soak in a tub of warm water for about ten minutes.
- Applying Aloe Vera gel directly on the affected area to reduce the pain and burning.
- Witch hazel can be used to shrink the swollen veins.
- Butcher’s Broom is a very powerful herb and hemorrhoid home remedy that can help with the healing process.
- Pile wort can be taken internally or applied externally to stop the bleeding.
- Dampen the toilet paper with water before using it, to make it softer.
- Reduce your salt intake. Excessive salt in your diet makes you retain fluid and leads to bulging veins.
- Emu oil can alleviate the pain.
- Ice packs on the afflicted area can reduce the swelling.
- Olive oil when applied topically is also an effective home remedy.
Many of the hemorrhoid treatments on the market use synthetic chemicals to treat the condition, none of these are natural hemorrhoid treatments. Although the chemical treatments might alleviate the pain, the important thing is to eliminate the root cause of this condition and not just the symptoms. There are certainly more natural options than chemical options out there for cures. Making a lifestyle change even minor and taking herbs can help you get rid of this problem forever.